Saadiran

Shareholders and Founding Board

57% of the shares of SADIRAN belong to its founders. The remaining 43% of shares shall be presented publicly in blocks of 0.25, 0.5, and 1 percent each. In order to purchase these shares the applicant must submit his application for purchasing shares through the department for registration for shares. Following review of applications by the board of directors, a formal invitation shall be extended to the approved applicants for the process of legal and official registration and payment of sums.

SADIRAN firmly believes in its success and, considering its performance and its fundamental role in Iranian export, its immense financial gains shall be the reward of its companions and shareholders. Yet, considering prior experiences and human history, which point to the existence of risks along the way, at the time of enrollment, only 35% of the total price of shares shall be collected from partners and shareholders. This sum is considered as risk expense. Following success in the first stage, the remaining 65% shall be collected from the shareholders in two installments. The price of the shares, at this stage (35% of the real value) is as stated below:

  • 1% share: 350 million IRR
  • 0.5% share: 175 million IRR
  • 0.25% share: 87.5 million IRR

Founding Board

Tehran
Sadina Abaee
Simorgh Rasane Co.
Mahabaad
Diako H. Afkham
Exporter of horticultural products
Yazd
Mohammad Mehdi Aflatunian
Jahan Electronic Co.
Zahedan
Mahmood Tohidast
Armin Lule Shargh Co.
Ilam
Mohsen Chaman Ara
Persian Golf Energy Co.
Tehran
Mohsen Haji Baba
Resitan Co., Frosilis Co., Shufajkar Co., ...
Kerman
Seyed Hamid Hoseini
Secretary of Iran-Iraq Joint Chamber
Shiraz
Reza Kheyri Dizaji
Abaan Air Cooler Co.
Kaashan
Majid Raheb
Iran Golab Marghub Co.
Mashhad
Mohammad Hosein Roshanak
Iran Roshan Sepehr Co.
Ahvaz
Rahman Soleimani
Toosee Faragir Khuzestan Co.
Azarbaijan
Seyed Naser Sadriyan
Energy Daryaye Khazar Co.
Hamedan
Saeed Kalafchi
Nouri Tazeh Co.
Isfahan
Masoud Golshirazi
Sepahan Batri Co.
Mazandaran
Mohammad Reza Malekian
Shams Urasia Co.
Amol
Seyed Ghasem Musavi
Exporter of protein products
Tehran
Amir Hosein Nikchi
Nikan Babakan Sanat Co.